Friday, June 3, 2011

Just A Little Perspective

Aubrey Huff, one of the great clubhouse personalities of this generation, has saddled Giants rookie shortstop Brandon Crawford with the nickname "John Stamos."  Already, the hashtag #stamos gets plenty of run on Twitter during Giants games.

But Crawford is a young guy, and I found myself wondering whether or not he would even know who John Stamos is.  So I looked it up.  Brandon Crawford was born January 21, 1987.  Stamos' co-stars on Full House, Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen, were born June 13, 1986, roughly six months before Crawford.

Still, Huff isn't far off.  Also, I am old.

Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen, John Stamos
Brandon Crawford, "John Stamos"

1 comment:

  1. On the KNBR "What do you give me for...?" scale of 10... I think it only gets a 4. At least from those pictures.

    ReplyDelete